About Elysian Blockchain
President and Founder, Elysian Blockchain
Jim Tate has over 30 years of experience in healthcare, technology, and regulatory compliance. His life’s work encompasses clinical, technological, and journalistic domains. Jim founded and serves as the President of EMR Advocate, the most trusted name in Certified Electronic Health Record Technology. Jim presents frequently at national HIT conferences, is active on HIT blogs, and delivers educational presentations. Since 2006 he has worked directly with over 400 health information technology vendors, healthcare systems, and provider groups.
Elysian Blockchain was founded as a consortium-based initiative to bring the foundational elements of distributed ledger technology to healthcare.
- President & Founder: EMR Advocate
- Founder: MIPS Consulting
- Partner: Answers Media Network
- Member: HIMSS Blockchain Task Group
- Founding Member: Blockchain in Healthcare Global (IEEE)
- Member: Blockchain in Healthcare Today / ARTiFACTS Research Working Group
- Presenter HIMSS19: Blockchain Forum
- e-Resident: Republic of Estonia
Senior Consultant: Use Case Analysis & Smart Contract Development/Validation
Don Fortner, President of Valsurity, has partnered with Elysian Blockchain. Don brings his expertise in blockchain use case analysis and smart contract development and validation to the partnership. A well known blockchain educator, Don created and delivered the Blockchain for Health Specialist certification course.